The Global Investor Investment Excellence Awards 2019 are now open for entries. The awards will close to entries on Friday May 10 2019.
Who can enter:
- Global Investor invites asset managers, securities services firms and specialist providers to enter the annual awards, now in its 18th year.
- Entries are also accepted from communication teams/PRs or from those with a relationship with the nominated entity (for example, pension funds can nominate asset managers).
- Multiple award submissions are accepted.
- Be recognised as a top-performing organisation/individual in the industry.
- Feature as a winner in Global Investor magazine and on the Global Investor website.
- Celebrate your success at the awards ceremony – receive your award on stage and network with peers and partners over a gala dinner.
- Continue to highlight your achievement with the Investment Excellence Awards winner’s logo.
The entry process:
The online process is very simple. There are three questions asking you to set out why you think your company/an individual/product should receive the award.
- Please be concise (200 words max. per answer).
- Bullet points are absolutely fine.
- Back up your claims where appropriate by including facts, figures, and relevant examples.
Award submissions will be reviewed by the Global Investor editorial team and put to a judging panel of experienced individuals in the industry. Judges will be looking for companies/individuals/products that demonstrate notable achievements over the last 12 months, delivering improved performance, innovation and a stand-out service for clients/partners/organisations.
Please note that if your entry is shortlisted, the information in your submission may be included in any supporting materials for the awards, such as the Global Investor magazine and website, or used at the awards ceremony.
The Global Investor Investment Excellence Awards will take place in London on the evening of Wednesday July 3 2019. For more information and to book your table, contact Will Browne at email@example.com.
View the winners of the Global Investor Investment Excellence Awards 2018 here.
The award categories:
Asset management awards
- Asset manager of the year
- Equities manager of the year
- Fixed income manager of the year
- ETF/passive fund manager of the year
- Smart beta manager of the year
- Multi-asset manager of the year
- Fund of funds manager of the year
- Wealth manager of the year
- Infrastructure manager of the year
- ESG manager of the year
- LDI manager of the year
- Emerging markets manager of the year
- Fiduciary manager of the year
- Investment consultant of the year
- CEO of the year (individual award)
- Rising star of the year (individual award)
- Lifetime achievement award (Individual award. Please note that we are not calling for entries for this award, but if you would like to make a nomination, please contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual awards recognise those who have made their mark on the industry, as selected by the Global Investor team.)
Service provider awards
- Broker of the year
- Transition manager of the year
- Transfer agent of the year
- Index provider of the year
- Fund administrator of the year
- Real estate fund administrator of the year
- Private equity fund administrator of the year
Infrastructure and technology awards
- Exchange of the year
- Clearing house of the year
- Collateral management system of the year
- Best technology product for risk management
- Best technology product for trading
- Best technology product for regulatory change
- Technology innovation of the year